Thursday 10 June 2010

Day of Reckoning...

...is virtually upon us!

We are in the car, driving down to lovely Somerset. Or to be exact, Mark is driving and I'm sitting as a passenger, blogging.

We are in possession of a tent which has been kindly loaned to us. I'm not sure that "tent" is an accurate description as I have been advised that it resembles a small house in stature! It has an area in the middle which could be used as a cooking area and it has bedrooms, which gives you an idea of it's size.

I suppose the bigger it is, the less likely we will get washed away...I have been too scared to check the weather reports, choosing instead to carry on ignorant bliss, though I have packed for wet n cold as well as warm weather, preferring to have plan B in place. Plan C will be sleeping in the car!

Watch this space...


No comments:

Post a Comment