Sunday 13 June 2010

Home Again - A Ruined Evening

Any good humour from a weekend away quickly deserted us when we arrived home.

We pulled up on the drive and established that not only was my driver's side car door open, some scummy thieving miscreant (words fail me, and there is one in the English language that I will NOT use) had stolen my Parrot bluetooth, my cd's, some sunglasses and an old mobile phone out of the glove compartment.

I was stupid enough to leave the car unlocked, but it was not deliberate complacency, the central locking is very temperamental and without checking the door handle you can never be sure it has locked by the remote. Unfortunately with all the hassle on Thursday evening (I didn't leave work until 4.50 - despite having been adamant that I absolutely had to leave on time that day) so we were rushing around as we wanted to get on the road pretty promptly.

The fact that some horrible little cretinous scum has decided that not only does he have the god given right (and I have a pretty good idea who it was) to trespass on our property (car was on OUR drive) , but he can help himself to anything he likes in MY car is absolutely infuriating. I hope that his extremities rot and fall off and that he comes out in a permanent case of acne which will torment him for the rest of his days.

To add insult to injury, the gangrenous little cockroach left the car door ajar which meant my battery is completely flat!!!

Just give me five minutes with the scummy, skanky little fuckwit. In the mean time, until I have the pleasure of meeting the moronic sophomoric entity, I will be cursing him with an affliction of Montezuma's revenge and projectile vomiting.

Where's my voodoo dolls.....

No comments:

Post a Comment