Monday 7 June 2010

Daytime TV

One of the things I am absolutely, positively dreading when I have my knee done is the wonderful selection of tv programmes that are available during the day.

A good example is Jeremy Kyle - where all the scroats who are signing on and don't want to work for a living, air their personal lives and all the horrific promiscuity and pettiness that goes with it.

I have suffered it for half an hour in my lunch break in our canteen as the other occupant was watching it. In that time it has raised my hackles and irritated me more than a hedgehog scrubbing brush. I could not tolerate it for an hour, let alone three or four weeks!

It is my intention to stock up on DVDs and episodes of the series that I choose to watch normally, so that I do not have to suffer the horrendous intricacies and soap drama like details of the lives of those who bare their souls for reality tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment