Saturday 23 October 2010

Ground Force

Today we have spent at the house of my late Nan, clearing the garden shed and surrounding area ready for it to be demolished.

In order to clear the area, we had to dispose of the creeping ivy covering the shed, along with the shrubbery around it. Another small issue was the squatters residing in the shed (which my sister is not too keen on)




This one wasn't too shy, the one below was less inclined to withstand a photo shoot.



After a day of clearance, the area is now relatively clear ready for my sister and her husband to dig up the roots before the shed is removed.




We will be returning home this evening, complete with sore muscles and aches in parts I didn't know were possible!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment