Thursday 28 October 2010

Home Sweet Home

The physio got me up and going on crutches (I was SO slow!) and then the nurse came and changed my dressing. I got dressed (which was a challenge) and once Mark came in to collect me, we went to X-Ray and then to my mum's.

Because I have got very limited flexion in my knee at the moment, getting in and out of the car was very painful, and I felt every bump and pothole on the way home! It was a relief to get indoors, lay down on the bed and put my leg on a pillow.

Mark rustled up some soup and toast (which was very nice) and having had the multitude of tablets (two paracetamol, one other painkiller and an anti-inflammatory) I'm resting on the bed at the moment. I will get up in a while and walk around, but it's trying to get the balance between not overdoing it and over resting.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment