Sunday 9 May 2010

Good morning!!!

This is it. This is what we came here for. Today is the European Grand Prix which we will be watching at Circuit de Catalunya!

Mark got up, showered and got dressed, all with his eyes closed, which I found quite impressive!

We are now at Panet getting coffee etc. Normally Mark goes up and gets served, but in his sleepy state he headed for a table and requested that I obtain the drinks and food.




After watching a pair of locals walk in and get served before me I headed back to the table extremely irritated. I hate it when people queue jump and I hate ordering food, anywhere, as I am far from patient at the best of times, but lack of caffeine and food makes it FAR worse.
One of the staff obviously picked up on my irritation (would have been difficult to miss it!) and come over to our table to find out what we wanted, and I left it to Mark to order.
On a brighter state, now you know what we are wearing, look out for us in the crowds!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Carrer de Robrenyo,Barcelona,Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment