Friday 14 May 2010

That Friday feeling!

Omg, this time last week we were in Barcelona! This week has gone so fast. Looking forward to the weekend, ideally would like to chill out, but with a haircut, hospital appointment and loads of ironing to contend with, I don't think relaxing is going to be possible!
Just had a meatball marinara sub from Subway, which was quite scrumptious. Got a bag of crisps to munch on when I head back to my desk shortly, and may add a bar of chocolate to the mix at some point. Hope to finish on time this evening, it would be a first this week. In four days I have clocked almost the expected hours for a five day week.

Started my weekend yesterday evening at a Chinese restaurant with my friend. It was nice to be able to catch up and chat freely, not always an easy thing. Can't beat having a giggle with the girls


Anyway, back off to finish my working day!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment