Saturday 22 May 2010

Ouch

Ouch! It hurts!



Did 30 minutes of Davina yesterday morning, which as I said previously, didn’t expect to find too difficult, as it looked relatively easy. Did the bums and legs section as that is where I need to focus my attention, though I will be working through the whole lot, 30 minutes a morning.



Got to be said, my legs are sore today! I haven’t done any as yet today, but I will do at some point, going to add some pilates to the mix as well, as my pilates dvd has arrived this morning, yay!



I used to hate the idea of working out at home, but needs must. It stems from not being able to play netball (which I love) and not enjoying going to the gym unless it is class based, which is a little difficult because I have to be careful of my knee. My mentality is that if I’m not giving it 100%, then I’m cheating, and holding back because of my knee (to me) still constitutes cheating.



Perverse as this may sound, I’m pleased that my legs are sore today. To me that means I have exercised properly, and I’m used to the “burn” from when I used to do dancing, and our teachers really used to put us through it (which I loved) I never felt fitter than when we were working towards a dance show, because the training we used to do was fantastic.



Anway, going to crack on with the rest of my day. The sun is out, and it’s absolutely glorious, so will blog ya’ later!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment