Monday 10 May 2010

Sort it out O2!

Work this one out. I have just had a text from O2. My usage of data has been quite heavy while away and they have advised the amount I have used and said if it keeps on they may stop my data use. O2 - your point is - what exactly??

Yet, despite requests previously, they can not (or more to the point, WILL not) cap phone bills to stop them being abused.

I have heard of profiteering, but £3 per mb and not capping phone bills is a joke!

And, in case you hadn't worked it out, we are on our second coffee, our flight is delayed to at least 16.10 and there is a screaming toddler whose cries are extremely pain wreaking to my hearing!
Grrr!!



However, we are now queueing to board as the plane has arrived earlier. Take a deep breath and....



That's better!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Carretera del Prat de Llobregat,El Prat de Llobregat,Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment