Saturday 22 May 2010

Q I With a Twist!

Ever woken up one morning and thought "What the hell was THAT about?!"?



Well that was my exact state of mind a short while ago after I woke up and realised that I was not only able to recall my dream, but the content was a tad peculiar.



Quite how we got there, only the Sandman would know, but we were on a plane in France shortly before it was due to depart, and Stephen Fry was sitting on there in handcuffs. There were a number of strange characters on the plane and we were told that he would only be released once the plane landed in the UK.



For some reason we then got off the plane and left poor Stephen to it (sorry Stephen!) and we watched as the plane made it's rather unsteady ascent.



As if that wasn't odd enough, the plane then experienced difficulties and started to circle, like you would expect a piece of paper to float if thrown up into the air.



At this point we had concerns for our safety as we were standing on the runway (told you it was peculiar!) and hid beneath a piece of scaffolding that just happened to be there.



The plane landed without incident (!) and when we went to check on the occupants, poor Stephen was still sitting there very patiently in handcuffs, and the others were bemoaning the fact they would have to wait for another departure slot!



I do not in any way claim to be a psychic, see-er of events, or anything along those lines. My only reason for blogging this was because it felt so god damned strange!



My weekend has only just started, so heaven knows what the rest will bring!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment