Saturday 15 May 2010

Trauma!

Omg, it's been a stressful day! Had my hair cut this morning. After years (try seventeen of them!) of having long hair, I have had it cut. Short. My hairdresser, after asking me at least four times "was I sure" took about five or six inches off. That's a hell of a lot when I normally only instruct her to cut "what it needs" off in order to keep it healthy!
Look at all the hair!!






However, despite the initial trauma, I'm pleased with it.

I wasn't so pleased with Mark having to dismantle the fireplace in order to free the stupid bird that had got stuck behind it this afternoon while we had lunch! And then I had to move the feathered idiot from the living room to the front door(which I had opened in preparation) where it flew off without even an acknowledgement of the hassle it had caused!

Still, the fireplace went back to its rightful spot without too much incident (just a fair bit of soot!) and we are going to have a lazy afternoon and then go and see Iron Man 2 this evening, so that should go someway to relieving the stress incurred so far today.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment