Wednesday 5 May 2010

How to pass away a 2 hour flight

I can't help it, I'm bored!

What are the options:

1) Try out the mile high club. Not as easy as it sounds when the highest traffic area on the plane is the toilets and Easyjet don't provide blankets or any privacy.

2) Sleep. Easier said than done, it's only a two hour flight, and paranoia about Dvt and being immobile for any period of time is setting in after ten minutes already. Have you tried sleeping in a plane seat??

3) Listen to my iPod. Great idea, so long as you don't own a 5th generation 60gb iPod which has a tendancy to have a tantrum on flights.

4) Take photos out of the window. Fantastic. How many photos of clouds and sunshine can I take before I lose the will to live? Any bets? Does paint drying sound familiar?

5) Aggravate my beloved boyfriend. Now that isn't a bad idea...however he has been deprived of nicotine for a while so the results could be a little unpredictable.



6) Add another entry to my blog. Now THATS an idea!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment